best recruitment agency website design
We are web developers and recruitment designers and we know about recruitment from working in corporate companies for 7 years. Recruitment websites from recruitment experts.
• Bespoke design • Feature-rich • Built-in SEO • 7 years experience
We design best-in-class
Websites For Recruitment
We work with recruitment agencies just like yours…
We specialise in recruitment website design
We understand that digital marketing is complex and you need your website to out perform your competitors, and that’s where we come in.
Professional bespoke designs tailored to your creative brief
Best-in-class website software puts you in control
Built-in SEO as standard with on-going digital marketing campaigns
Proven to deliver significant ROI
Reach the best people, faster
Advanced web marketing of jobs and candidates
- Search engine optimization built-in
- Post to all leading free and pay-per-click job search engines
- Automated email job marketing direct to candidates
- Optimized for mobile and tablet as well as desktop
- Huge reduction in advertising costs
Streamline your processes
Seamless integration with your systems
- Integrates with your CRM, ATS or HR software
- Jobs can be posted using Pnet etc.
- Applications can be sent to your candidate database
- Build or improve your own searchable CV database
- Filter applicants online with screening questions
- CV parsing available
Get in with the right crowd
- Post jobs automatically to social networks
- Candidates can sign in with LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, etc.
- Candidates can use a Linkedin profile instead of CV
- Like, tweet and share jobs and content pages
- Follow jobs on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
You’re in the driving seat
Easy, versatile Content Management System
- No more paying to update site content
- Easily add new pages, news, downloads, blogs etc.
- Automatic Landing pages for sectors, categories and locations
- Use smart widgets to promote relevant jobs on content pages
- Create unlimited bespoke campaign landing pages
Knowledge is power
Real-time analytics and reporting
- Extensive always-up-to-date reporting
- Integrates with Google Analytics
- Candidate analytics to measure your Return on Investment
- Data can be exported to Excel for further analysis
More sites for less outlay
Multi-site configurations available
- Create specialist sites for sectors, locations, etc.
- Run multiple sites on a single WordPress Recruiter system
- Share content easily and quickly across your specialist sites
- Multi-language options available
Engage your audience
- Seamless integration; no more separate blog site
- Invite comment and greater audience interaction
- Invite expert guest bloggers
- Promote relevant jobs on blog article pages
Make a winning impression
Cutting edge User Experience Design
- Stand out from competitors with better presentation and usability
- Look and feel the best choice for your candidates and clients
- Promote, enhance and present your brand at its very best
- Benefit from cutting edge user experience features
- Optimum performance across all mobile & tablet platforms
Recruitment Agency Website Design
That’s Packed Full of Features
You can view all the registered employers on the list and how many job listings they have posted and in what areas of work.
From the listings page you can check out each employer in more detail. Select an employer to see their profile page and find out more about them.
The candidates listing page shows you a list of all the registered candidates on the site, click on them to view their profile and to contact them.
On the candidates profile page you can view / download thier CV. Contact them via the contact form and read a little bit about them.
Some Recruitment Agency
Website Design Features
CV / RESUME POSTING
Upload your CV / Resume via the front-end upload in your account.
Find real results based on keywords and job sector to find jobs of interest.
Allows job searchers,recruiters and employers on the go to use your site as efficienty as they would on desktop.
After setting up your profile, applications can be made via the front end application submission.
JOBS TO BASKET
See a job you like? Add it to your basket and apply for them all with one click.
After setting up a profile, applications can be made via the front end application submission.
Set up a custom alert and be emailed when a job match is made.
WE HAVE THE MOST AFFORDABLE RECRUITMENT WEB DESIGN PACKAGE FOR YOU!
Fire Webs Web Design offer high-quality Recruitment website design packages at affordable prices in South Africa.
NANORecruitment Web Design Pricing
- Advanced Filters
- Job & Candidate Suggestions
- Employer & Candidate Management Dashboard
- Review Application with Message to Candidate.
- Email Notifications
- Google Maps
- Job Pages
- CV Pages
- Apply for Job with CV
- Search Autocomplete
- Profile Builder
- Customer Reviews
- Apply with Linkedin
- Mobile Friendly
- Ecommerce Ready
MICRORecruitment Web Design Pricing
- CV & Resume Posting
- Job Search
- Job Filters
- Mobile Responsive
- Online Application
- Jobs to Basket
- Application Status
- Job Alerts
- Job Maps
- Candidates Profiles
- Candidates List View
- Employers Profiles
- Employers List View
- Grid or List View
- Contact Page
- login / Register
- Ecommerce Ready
MEGARecruitment Web Design Pricing
- Application Deadlines
- Apply via Facebook
- Auto Job Suggestions
- Auto Locations
- Company Profiles
- Contact Listing
- Email Management
- Geo Job Manager
- Job Alert
- Job Email Expiration
- Resume Manager
- Company Follow
- Company Reviews
- Apply via Linkedin
HAVE SOMETHING ELSE IN MIND? CREATE A CUSTOM WEB DESIGN QUOTE FROM R3750.
A quality website is not an expense but an investment. Contact us to develop your new website from the best website company in Cape Town.